Welcome to the Meet in Place website (“The Website”). This Website is dedicated solely for the execution of orders complying with all the terms of agreement detailed hereunder (“Legitimate Order”), and for no other purpose whatsoever. The terms “We” “Us” “the Company” and “Meet in Place” all refer to Meet in Place Inc and/or (hereinafter: “Meet in Place”) of 87 Nassau st. NYC, New York, USA 10022, and/or any of the subsidiaries or entities related to it, which engage in the provision of office lease services and/or any party acting on their behalf. The terms “You” or “Customer” (and any other second-person form of address) refer to the customer visiting the Website and/or using our services, or the services of our customer relations managers, to place an order on this Website.
This Website is offered to you providing you agree, with no reservations, to all the terms, conditions and notices specified hereunder (referred to jointly as “The Agreement”). By accessing this Website or using it in any other way, you are agreeing to be bound by this Agreement. Additional terms and conditions may apply when you order specific products or services, and you also agree to be bound by these additional terms and conditions.
Wherever the masculine form is used in this document, it is done for convenience purposes only, and the language of the document should be understood as including the feminine form as well.
Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all the terms and conditions stipulated herein, please do not use this Website. Please be sure to return to this page from time to time to read the most current version of the Agreement. We reserve our right to change the Agreement or to amend it in any other way, at any time, based on our sole and exclusive discretion and without providing prior notice. Your continued browsing or use of this Website shall constitute your agreement to the updated or amended Agreement.
As a condition for your use of this Website, you hereby declare and undertake as follows:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have the legal authority to enter into a legally binding obligation
- You will use the Website in accordance with this Agreement
- You will only use this Website to place Legitimate Orders for yourself or for another person or persons in whose name you have the legal authority to act.
- You will inform said other parties of the terms and conditions applying to the orders you placed on their behalf, including the rules and limitations applying to them.
- Any information you provide on this Website is correct, accurate, current and complete. Accordingly, you are aware that you shall be liable for all the payments we are owed for all the orders placed by you or by another person using your account access information, from the moment we demand payment.
Only an individual possessing a valid credit card and/or a business code issued by the Company may purchase products and services on this Website. Additionally, the approval of the transaction by the credit company is a prerequisite for the approval of any transaction. As previously mentioned, we reserve the right to prevent any individual from browsing this Website and receiving the services we offer, at our sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, including, but without limitation, for any violation of this Agreement and the terms and conditions of this Website.
This Website is owned and operated by Meet in Place.
Cancellation and meeting time update Policy
Clients may cancel/change their booking and receive a Meet in Place credit as follows:
Up to 7 days prior to the meeting - 100% credit / 1-7 days prior to the meeting - 75% credit / 6-24 prior to the meeting hours - 50% credit / Less than 6 hours prior to the meeting - no credit
In case a meeting is changed/canceled we provide credit for future use based on our policy. We don't refund payments.
Purchased hours are not subject to expiration and may be used at any future time.
Meet in place reserves the right to change this policy with adequate notice.
Protection of Data
We reserve the right to update the information, services and products and any other materials appearing on this Website, at any time and without providing prior notice. Additionally, we may make changes in this Agreement at any time and said changes shall enter into effect immediately upon the publication of the amended terms and conditions on this Website. Accordingly, your continued browsing or use of this Website shall constitute your agreement to the updated terms and conditions.
This Agreement and all the other legal notices, terms and conditions of use, policies, and guidelines provided by us on this Website or linked to this agreement, constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of this Website. This agreement supersedes any other understanding or agreement (whether written or oral), claims, representations and understandings between the parties in relation to the subject of the Agreement.
Links to other Websites
This Website may include links to other websites. We are not responsible for the information, materials, products or services included on these websites or made accessible through them. You are solely responsible for your browsing and use of these websites.
Disclaimer and Limits of Liability
You are solely responsible for your access and use of software and other materials available on this Website or through it. We bear no responsibility as to the reliability or stability of any such software or to it being free of any viruses. We only support advanced browsers and offer no support to old browsers which may disrupt the Website’s appearance. To enjoy an optimal browsing experience, including a customized and optimal appearance during the purchase process, please use an advanced browser, developed in the past two years, when browsing the website.
If you choose to continue with the purchase process with an old browser, we recommend you ensure you received an order confirmation after the completion of the action.
Meet in Place shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including, inter alia, loss of revenue or income), punitive or exemplary damages or any other damages whatsoever, including but not limited to damages subject to equitable remedies or injunctions (whether as a result of breach of contract, tort, negligence, or any other imposed liability) caused by:
- Access to this Website or the use thereof, or a delay or lack of ability to use the Website, or any information included on this Website, or;
- The availability or usability of products and services,
All unless said damage is caused solely and exclusively by negligence on our part and relate only to actual expenses you incurred, and only up to a sum equal to the total value of the services actually purchased by you.
Any trademarks, copyrights, databases and other intellectual property rights related to the materials on this Website (as well as the organization and layout of this Website) together with the basic software code, are either owned directly by us or by our suppliers. You may not copy, change, amend, publish, transmit, distribute, sell or transfer any of the material on this Website, and/or the basic software code, whether in whole or in part, without receiving our prior written consent. However, you may download, print or copy content from this Website for your own personal non-commercial use.
You may use this Website only in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated in this Agreement, and in any case, only for legal and proper purposes, which conform to all the laws, regulations and accepted practices in the State of Israel and in any other jurisdiction from which you may be accessing this Website. Specifically, you hereby undertake to not corrupt, alter or interfere with this website’s “look and feel” or its basic software code; to not take any action putting an unreasonable or disproportionate load on this Website or any of its related infrastructure; to not receive or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, by any means, to any of our networks or any network included therein.
Without derogating from any of our other rights (whether legal or any other right), we reserve the right: to cancel your order without contacting you; and/or to deny your access to this website if we believe (at our sole and exclusive discretion) that you have violated any of these terms and conditions.
Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- Receive one $50.00 Amazon Gift Card (the "Gift Card") when you spend a minimum of $500 in a single transaction (the "Promotion").
- This offer is valid through Friday, December 6, 2019, at 11:59 pm ET (the "Promotional Period").
- A limited number of Gift Cards will be available during the Promotional Period.
- All qualifying purchases must be completed prior to the expiration of the Promotional Period.
- Gift Cards are limited to one per customer.
- This Promotion is available to new users only and cannot be combined with any other promotion, promotional code, or offer.
- The Gift Card cannot be transferred, duplicated or sold and has no cash value.
- Meet in Place Inc. reserves the right to amend or modify the terms and availability of the Promotion at any time and without any further notice.
- Successful redemption of the Gift Card is subject to the Amazon terms and conditions.
- Access to and use of the Amazon website is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to all users of that website.